Thursday, July 14, 2016

The Unicorn and the Dragon Update

After five years, The Unicorn and the Dragon:  Tales of Ishland is back in print through CreateSpace. I originally self-published this novella with Wheatmark, LLC back in 2008, and when my three year contract ended, I decided to publish it as an ebook on Smashwords.com. As of July 14, 2016, it is available through the CreateSpace estore for print and on Amazon.com as a Kindle ebook. The print book should show up on Amazon.com in a few days.

I would love to hear any feedback on the preview that I posted at https://www.createspace.com/Preview/1196094. The book is listed as Juvenile fiction, but I think that adults who enjoy YA or C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia might enjoy The Unicorn and the Dragon. If you like it the preview, please consider purchasing a copy or at least share this information with people you know who might enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment